Benefits of being a Club Member
Monthly meetings which are held at the Chieftain Hotel, Milburn Road, Inverness, on the first Tuesday of each month starting at 8 pm from February to December.
These meetings can include discussions, films, guest speakers and the occasional quiz, plus the company of other bikers. The chance to discuss old motorcycles with people who are interested and willing to exchange information and ideas. There are Social events organised throughout the year, these include, Treasure Hunts, 10 Pin Bowling Nights, BBQs and other various gatherings to which family and friends are invited.
The Highland Classic Motorcycle Club Constitution and Rules CLICK HERE
Regular club runs:
- A bi-monthly club newsletter/magazine, “The Helmet & Goggles”
- An annual calendar of local and notification of national events.
- Access to an extensive library of workshop manuals held by members.
- Automatic membership of The British Motorcycle Federation (BMF) and the Scottish Vintage Vehicle Federation (S.V.V.F.).
Club Runs guide lines CLICK HERE
Club membership fees are:
- New / Current Member Renewal £12.00
- Associate members £5.00
- Membership is renewable by the 1st August each year.
- To become a member contact the membership secretary or download the membership form and club rules from the link below.
Please read club constitution and rules before sending membership application form.
The Highland Classic Motorcycle Club membership form is located CLICK HERE.
Highland Classic Motorcycle Club – Covid-19 Risk Assessment CLICK HERE